Thursday, April 23, 2009

VitaminShampoo


Has anyone tried this? The name of the company is called VitaminShampoo and yes they do make conditioners as well, LOL. I went into Walgreens a few minutes ago and this caught my eye. The ingredients don't look too bad and best of all they all smell GREAT! They come in a variety of flavors (for lack of a better word). They all have a nice fruity scent. I wonder how well it will work on my hair and how long the smell will last. It's about to be Summer Summer Summer Time and I wouldn't mind my hair smelling like juices and berries. :-) When I get some cash I will purchase and give my review!

2 comments:

LaQT said...

Did you ever end up buying these and if so how do you like it?

Dyani said...

Unfortunately no. I really don't have the money to experiment right now.